Today I'll just be getting ready for my trip. Finishing up laundry, packing and going to Kroger/Aldi for needed items. I'll text Maggie here in a bit to see what I can bring. Other than that, I might check on some school shit. I don't know that student schedules are out but I'll check and possibly start my pre-school year crap. It bums me out that I'm this close to the start of the school year. This summer has flown by and I'm not happy about it.
Dinner tonight: I think I'll do either pork chops or tenderloin on the grill along with corn and steamed broccoli.
I've been enjoying the Olympics. Mostly I've watched gymnastics and swimming but I did catch some fencing (that was weird) and archery.
And that's about all I've got. I need to get out there and walk the boys before the humidity really ramps up. I've done some yoga, a nice stretchy hip opener that was much needed. My right hip has been giving me fits lately, mainly when I sleep. I'll probably get on the elliptical as well...we'll see. Oh, and I will take my computer with me to the Bay and try to remember to post.
Happy Monday. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment