Speaking of which, he had a bit of a coughing issue last night and is worried. His coughing is much better than it had been since his radiation in November and then pneumonia but he still coughs a little. Well, I guess last night he coughed up something and then had a bit of blood in subsequent coughing. He'll be calling his doc this morning to see if it's something to worry about. I told him not to worry about it unless the doctor felt it was an issue and to remember, he's had lots of scans of late and has been stable. Positive thoughts!
My plans for today: A lot of what I did yesterday which includes walking the dogs, (I'll take Boo after Scout), a bike ride and then maybe some laying out. I got a bunch of cucumbers from my neighbor and I might can those. Otherwise they'll go bad. I also have some peaches I need to can. I opened a "can" of peaches last night to eat for dessert and man were they yummy!
Ready for some annoying work stuff? I emailed my head admin last week giving warning about Jim's issues and the fact that I may not be able to be around for the first couple days of school. I then asked him about getting my room ready (they're moving us BACK to our real room) and going in the week before school starts. I wanted to do this before school ended but there was so much shit in our room (random desks and tables and nurses shit and computer carts) I couldn't. So, in emailing my admin, I was hoping he could expediate this process so that I could get in early so that Lisa wasn't left doing everything. Basically, he blew me off...told me to email the custodian and ask that he move things along. Hmm...who do you think would have better luck convincing the custodian to do this? I'm going to try but I don't see a lot happening. Jackass!
Okay - time to get a move on. I should probably make Jimmy some breakfast before he heads out. Happy Tuesday! Oh, guess I'll be making dinner tonight. Meatloaf it is! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment