I got up today around 5 and just finished my breakfast. I'll get on the elliptical here after I post and then walk Boo and Scout then shower and hit the road. I doubt I'll have time to get Reggie out for a long walk but maybe a quick mile...we'll see. The plans for today: Pool time. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. This summer's weather has been pretty shite! It seems each weekend has a "weather impact" day that impedes any fun outdoor time. The front lawn is in pretty desperate need of a mow too but it keeps downpouring and is just too soggy. I'm hoping Friday when I get home will give me a window. We'll see.
Have I mentioned how much I love my Air Fryer? I think I have. Last night I made a chicken parmesan that was so good and easy. Recently I've pinned a bunch of recipes and look forward to trying more out.
What else is going on? I haven't heard anything about the trial I'm supposed to get subpoenaed for. (Sorry about ending in a preposition!) I think I'll have to email the lawyer and let her know that there may be more dates I'm unavailable for since Jim will most likely have his surgery on August 9th. (The judge wants the trial on a Monday and I think I gave that day as being available.) I emailed the surgeon about how long Jim will be in the hospital and what the recovery is like. I'm hoping that I won't have to take any days off from school but who knows.
And that's all I've got. Time to get my exercise going so I can get my ass to Columbus. Happy Wednesday. I'll try and post tomorrow on my iPad but that's a pain in the ass so we'll see. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment