I had a dream last night that I was drinking mimosas but we didn't have any orange juice so we (and by we I mean Maggie and me) used green bean juice instead. Gross, huh? When I told Jim about it he said, "Why didn't you just drink the champagne?" I mean, I can't reason through my mind when I dream.
Speaking of sleep...I took some Black Cohosh before bed last night which did the trick...no hot flashes. And though I slept pretty well, I did wake up a lot...mainly because for some reason, Boo decided to sleep with us. He got up after I had already turned out the light and spooned with me for a while and then decided to bury himself under the blanket at the end of the bed. He stayed there all night long...so cute.
Yesterday was SO productive! I got a fair amount of work done for work. Emailed a lot of parents and kids. Additionally I dusted the house, worked out, walked the dog, made chicken stock, made biscotti (chocolate, cherry almond), made lunch for Jim and me, made a delicious dinner (ham/bean soup), and other piddly stuff. Jim cleaned the dickens out of the basement.
Today's plans: I've done yoga and eaten breakfast. I have a 10:00 IEP meeting. I can't decide if I should do my elliptical before hand or after. I might try and squeeze it in before so that I get it out of the way and then walk the dogs and then eat lunch and then hunker down for work. Understand, BTW that I am doing work all morning...I just don't sit down and grade or post or write IEPs right away. And I always end up working much later at home than I would going into school. I'm not slacking...really...although sometimes I feel like work gets in the way of other things I want to do but isn't that always the case?
Oh, and I was trying REALLY hard NOT to go to the grocery this week but it looks like I'll need to at some point today. I'll also make another loaf of bread...ate the last of the first loaf last night.
And that's all I've got. Time to get on the elliptical so I can make my 10:00 meeting without looking like a sweathog. Happy Tuesday...stay healthy. Later!


No comments:
Post a Comment