I was perusing the Internet (NO! Not perusing porn as Maggie would say) and up popped an ad for a movie that is premiering tonight on Lifetime! Sweet Mountain Christmas (with Megan Hilty who I like)! I mean...does someone know me or what?! (Big Brother is watching) I can't wait for Christmas! And not just because two days after I'm headed to Punta Cana! I just love the holidays! Of course I'm freaking out a bit that I haven't started my shopping but then again, Jim and I are going on a trip so really that's our present to each other. But of course I'll have to get him something to open on Xmas morning.
I was reading the latest just a few minutes ago and there was a story about a speech tRUMP gave yesterday/last night talking about his big beautiful wall being build on Colorado's border. I mean...who but tRUMP would not know the geography of his own country...the country he's president of (HA!)? So of course Twitter went nuts...my fave was the pic on the left.
I came home yesterday and Jimmy was home so I got to take a lovely bike ride and then I came home and took a nice walk with Scouty. He was so happy!
Speaking of my dogs, they are filthy! They both need a bath which I won't be able to give them until Saturday. Maybe I'll try to give them one today or tomorrow though...with Jim's help.
Jim has to work on Saturday. It was either that or go in at 10PM this week tonight. He has to be there at 6AM which I'm fine with because A) I'll still be sleeping and B) He'll be home before noon. Plus it's going to be a nasty day on Saturday so we don't have any real plans. Maybe a quick trip to Little Miami (still need to try their pumpkin beer)...who knows?
And that's all I've got. Today will be a stupid day at work because we're on an Advisory schedule...I hate advisory as I've mentioned before. The activities tend to be stupid and today is no exception. Oh well...this too shall pass and then tomorrow is FRIDAY! (And we're going out to Pacific Kitchen for dinner tomorrow...yum!)
K - I'm out. Happy Thursday! (There's another weird sounding animal outside.) Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment