Here's the gist of what I was going to say:
- Boys were good yesterday but I didn't get to see how they really would do with a full work day in the cage because Jim came home for lunch. Not that I'm complaining...I'm hoping he can do that all week since he's in Blue Ash - not far.
- I start a 2-week period of 4 IEPs today.
- Got almost all y 4 IEPs completed yesterday in my down time with sophomores gone yesterday.
- My IEP today is annoying me already - the student, who is 17 (18 in a month) doesn't want to go to the meeting because it isn't "a confidence builder". Jeez...I'm not calling you stupid. Whatever though...do what you want - I don't care. The more annoying thing though is the parents response when I said, "She really needs to be there since the transfer of rights will occur in less than a month." They answered back that their signatures are still required until 21. I don't think that's true. I'll ask though because who knows?
- Oh, it's my birthday...I forgot. Happy birthday to me!

No comments:
Post a Comment