Monday, January 09, 2017

Slow Going

This past weekend was a weird one in terms of health. I felt fine for the most part but food just hasn't been something I could get on board with. Every time it came time to eat, I had to force it down my throat. And then after I ate it was like a brick in my gut. UGH! And get this: I even had a hard time getting  my mimosas downon Sunday. I only had about 1 1/2! Saturday, I didn't even want to drink. When we played cards with the neighbors, I sipped on diet ginger ale (poured in a wine glass). I just ate a bowl a cereal and it's now making me slightly nauseous. Maybe this is remnants of the flu I had last week, I don't know. Normally, I'd be psyched that I can only eat a fraction of what I could normally shovel down my gullet but I have to say, it kind of sucks to be totally turned off by food. I don't want to cook or really even look at food (commercials included). Hopefully this too shall pass.

I have two IEPs this week, one of which is today at 1:00. It's for parents that do like me a lot but they can be high maintenance. Meetings have always gone smoothly so I'm hoping that goes for today as well.

What else? Nothing. Guess I should get a move on. I start reading To Kill a Mockingbird today. I hope the kids love it as much as I do. Happy Monday. Stay warm...one more day of frigid. Later

No comments: