Friday, January 27, 2017

OMG!

I just got my Duke Energy bill via email. Now, understand, we are on "budget billing", which means that my bill remains the same for three months running (at least). Last six  months my bill was $174. My new bill? $108! WHAT!? That's amazing! I told Jim when I saw it, "Oh, we're f&%ked!" Because you know that the next quarter it's going to be like $200 or higher. I'll enjoy the current windfall while I can.

I have a professional meeting this morning at central office. I don't need to be there until 7:30 so I slept in about 20 minutes. Which of course I forgot so when my alarm went off, I had a bit of an "OH SHIT!" moment. I have no idea what this meeting is about. Something to do with special ed and IEPs. Something boring, I'm sure. I'll head back to school just after 4th bell in time for my planning period so that's nice. I'll stop on my way in for lunch. Something healthy.

Speaking of which, I've been very good about working out every day after school. My Simply Fit board is getting a good workout. I've eased into the workout regimen - doing 15-30 minutes each day. Next week I hope to increase to do a bit more. I'm determined.

What else? Jim will be on 2nd shift starting Monday for a couple days. No big deal. I like it because he can walk Sami and clean.

And that's all I've got. Time to get a move on. Snowing in spots here in the Cincy...slick spots in some areas. I'm hoping my ride to work is uneventful.

Happy Friday! Safe travels to Maggie this afternoon...she's flying to Florida. Her second trip away from Eva. Have fun! K - later!

No comments: