Tuesday, September 27, 2016

My Two Cents

I watched the whole debate and then some (it's going to be a rough day although I feel fine and well rested...now). A few of my thoughts: Donald was his typical self. He skirted around issues; he touted his own "achievements"; he denied the horrific things he's said about women, pregnancy, climate change, the war in Iraq, the birther movement and more; but most of all, Donald proved over and over, with each sip of his water and each sniff of the nose and each shake of his head that he would be a poor leader because he's an awful person who outright lies. He's a racist misogynistic ass. I'm so glad that the true Donald showed up last night and though it had me disgusted and my blood pressure was most likely sky high, he proved he just doesn't have the temperament to lead this GREAT country.

In terms of Lester - seems he's getting an unfair shake. There was really only one time (maybe 2) where I raised my voice so Lester could hear me to stop the madness of DT talking over HC and interrupting choosing his own topics to rant about. People are saying he was absent from the debate and should have stopped the candidates from interrupting and droning on and getting off topic (DT) but I didn't mind because it only helped the American public (world public) to see the kind of maniac DT is.

And that's all I will say for now.

I had a dream last night that I called for an Uber and the guy who showed up didn't have a car but a bike and I was supposed to ride in a baby stroller he had attached to the back. And he expected me to pay $17! Fool!

And that's all I've got. Time to get to work. I have an IEP around 9:30 but beyond that - movie day for LA. YAY!!!  Happy Tuesday! Later!

No comments: