Thursday, September 22, 2016

No Title

I'm trying to figure out something to write about but I just can't think. Hmm...

Well, I did have a funny dream. I was Bernadette from Big Bang. Can't remember much more of that.

I also had a dream that I had to take my bike in to get fixed and I took it to some junk yard. Place was a MESS and I was afraid I wasn't going to get my bike back. Ugh.

We'll finish up Romeo and Juliet today in LA. Another student was added into my 1st period, starting today. She's one of the Mexican girls that came to our district about 2 years ago...adopted after a horrible childhood. This one is the oldest (I have the middle sister in my 6th period) who found her mother dead on the streets of Mexico. The police apparently wouldn't do anything about her death (investigate etc.) because she was poor a druggie. Ugh!

What else? I finished my IEP for next Tuesday. Exciting, huh?

Jim's got to work again Saturday. Bums me out but he'll get more overtime which is good for the wallet as the holidays approach. He'll be fairly close too (Pfeiffer) so that's good. I think we'll go out to dinner on Saturday - I have a gift card for Maggiano's so there you go.

And that's all I've got. Time to finish my toilette. Later.

No comments: