Granted I woke up around 1:00 to go to the facilities and sort of lolled awake in bed for a bit but I still managed to get a nice night's sleep. Saturday night as well. And let me tell you after a week of not really sleeping, it was quite welcome. Of course I had a crazy dream last night that I had to get a heart transplant so that sucked. Worst of all - and the real reason I was crying in my dream - was the doctors told me I would never be able to drink again. I mean, are you kidding!? I told the doctors that I would keep my bum heart, thanks anyway.
The weekend: So nice. I didn't leave the house. Jim and I decorated the tree and got the house all Christmasy on Saturday. I was going to cook but then started to feel bad around 3:00 so we got take out Shooters instead. Sunday was all about quilting and watching football. Can I get a WOOT and a WHO DEY!? And I'm thinking my new favorite NFC team is Philly who beat New England! Carolina is still undefeated but I'm okay with that...I like Cam Newton. Of course Pittsburgh won (F&%KERS!) but they were playing Indy...not like that was much of a stretch.
After football, we had a delicious dinner (beef with sugar snap peas...stir fry), I took a bath, then it was bed time and some TV.
This week will be a normal week and then next week starts exams (on Tuesday). I'm so excited. Of course I need to make my exams so that's a pain in the ass but I think I really only need to worry about English.
Jim's still on 2nd shift for a few more days. I'm hoping it won't be all week but while he is, I'm going to try and get our garage door opener replaced. Trying to find an accredited company, however, is proving to be a pain in the ass. I'll keep searching.
Okay well I best get a move on. Later and happy Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment