Today starts exams...WOOT! We'll have a "normal" day with 35 minute bells until 12:15 when 7th period review and then exam will start. Which means, I'll have my kids in Government for 2 hours and 10 minutes. UGH! However, after they take their exam (which will only take about a half hour) we will watch some sort of movie. We'll finish "Big" but then who knows. I'm just happy that 7th period is the first exam. So nice to get this group of goofs out of the way.
I dreamt of Bubba last night. He was running around the house (although it was Raeburn pre-remodel) chasing a cat. They were having a good time. Every now and then he would catch up to the cat and the cat would turn around and bat Bubba in the face. Bubba loved it. He seemed so happy. I hope he's having that much fun up in heaven. Oh, and in my dream I remember thinking, If this were Sami, she would be trying to kill that cat...not a game for that pup.
I also dreamt I was dating Snoop Dog. He was a really nice boyfriend. He got the battery replaced in my car and did my laundry (even Jim doesn't do my laundry). Isn't that funny? Now why would I dream that Snoop Dogg was doing my laundry?! I know why I dreamt of Snoop Dogg, however, if you're wondering: He was on Watch What Happens Live a couple nights ago and I guess I was still thinking about him somewhere in my brain. I just told Jim about my dream and he said, "How was his grill?" It was sparkly.
Lets see...what else? Oh, it's Memorial Day weekend! Jim's actually going to be working all day on Saturday...out in Lake Lorelei. This is out off Route 50, past Owensville on your way toward Hillsboro. His supervisor at work hooked him up. Not sure if this is a one-day job or if it will bleed into Sunday but I'm good with it. Saturday will be a neighborhood girls night out I believe. Two of the ladies in the circle had birthdays this week so we thought it would be a perfect reason. We'll just stay local...Old Loveland. Someone talked about Taste of Cincinnati but I'm not going anywhere near that place on a Saturday night.
And that's about all I've got. I'll head to the grocery after school today and do my shop (2x fuel points Friday-Sunday), come home, walk Sami, cook dinner and celebrate my upcoming last week of school! YAY!!!
Happy Friday! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment