I'm up and ready to start my day. When I finish this post, I'll pop in the shower and then Jim and I will go to First Watch for breakfast. From there we'll head to Richter and Phillips to drop my engagement ring off for re-sizing. My fat sausage fingers don't allow me to wear it comfortably anymore. After that, we'll go to the grocery, come home, I'll bathe Bubba while Jim starts cleaning. I'll walk Sami and then hang until it's time to get ready for dinner. I think tonight we'll go to Eddie Merlots. We have a $25 coupon...we'll eat at the bar and just enjoy each others company.
And that's about all I've got. We're in for another Arctic freeze this week but it looks like it will only last a couple days...next weekend should be back in the 50s. No we all know that I LOVE winter and snow but I have to say, I'm ready for spring. Now the storms that come with it but warm weather for sure.
Oh, and by the way - if you didn't read my comment yesterday in my post - J. Geils is NOT dead. I guess this is how rumors get started. You see, when Jim got home Thursday I thought he said, "J. Geils died! He was 61!" What he really said was, "It's J. Geils birthday. He's 68." You can see how I could have been mistaken, right? Yeah, me either. I wasn't even drunk! Although Maggie disputes that. I think this could be one of three things: A) I'm losing my hearing; B) I'm suffering from dementia; or C) I don't listen when people talk to me.
Okay - best get a move on. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment