And not at Jim this time...go figure. No, what I'm getting annoyed at is the number of kids that keep getting stuck into study halls who A) aren't on my caseload or B) taking "credit recovery". It amps up the number of kids I'm responsible for and I've just about had it. If there's a "cap" on regular ed classes, why can't there be a "cap" on special ed study halls? Just stupid. I'll have to bring this up with FW. Especially since I'm supposed to only have two study halls next year...I'm not going to take kindly to kids I am not responsible for being under my watch. And you can't tell me there isn't a better, smaller study hall this kid who was stuck into my 1st bell could go in to. Annoying.
In weather news: It's snowing. I don't know if it's sticking to the roads but it's sticking to my deck and that means Bubba's happy.
In star news: I'm sad Harold Ramis died. I really liked him and he was so young. Surprised that Paula Patton and Robin Thicke are calling it quits? I always find it suspicious when people talk publicly about how in love they are and how much sex they have. That being said: Bummer for them and their kid.
And that's all I have. Guess I better get up and finish getting ready and see how the roads are. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment