Saturday, February 08, 2014

Happy Birthday Jimmy!!!

This picture cracks me up.  Look how his earlobes stick out. I like to play with them (I know...more than you want to know and a picture you probably don't want in your head).  I thought about getting Jim a lobe-ectomy for his birthday but he really wanted floor mats for his car. Better to get him what he wants rather than what I want.  Hee hee.  I kid.  

So today we don't have major plans.  We have to take Bubba to the vet - again.  His skin is out of control - again.  We'll go to dinner tonight at the Moerlein Lager House.  We were going to go at 6:30 but of course Jim forgot to call and make the reservation (I tried to do it at school online but the site was down and Jim said he'd take care of it...I should know better!) and by the time I found that out - we couldn't get a table at 6:30.  So!  We'll have dinner at 5:00...ridiculous.  Feel like I'm 80.  I'll grocery shop and other than that - no plans. 

And that's about all I've got.  Pretty boring, huh?  Time for breakfast and menu making.  Later!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY!

No comments: