Sunday, December 08, 2013

Up Too Early

Definitely up too early for the amount of  beer and wine I drank last night. Six hours just doesn't cut it. However, I was very good in that I didn't get too deep into my cups and I only drank beer and white wine which is key in avoiding a hangover.

We had a really good time last night.  We first went out to Bonefish (thank you Maggie and Charlie) before heading over to Terri's.  It was a low key night with people I don't get to see nearly enough. It makes me miss living in the city...but not enough to think about moving...I love where I live too much.

So the weather is going to be a bit dicey today...snow, sleet, ice...ugh.  But!  Other than heading to Lowes for our tree, we don't need to go out so that's good.  I'd like to get the tree up and decorated by the time the Bengals play but we'll see. Who Dey!!!

The coming week should be pretty easy at school although I have three IEPs and actually still need to finish writing Horshack's.  I may try and do that this morning.  I have most of it complete but need to tweak his math goal and do his profile.  It'll be a 4-day week for me as I took a personal day Friday to go to Maggie's for our cookie extravaganza...I'll leave Thursday after school...weather looks to be cold but fine.

Speaking of Maggie (and Charlie) WAR EAGLE! Hope your party was a success. 

And that's about all I've got.  Jimmy's still sleeping...he's lazy!  I'll make breakfast when he gets up and then we'll head out to get our tree.  Happy Sunday.  Later!

No comments: