In Jimmy news: I have a feeling he may be getting sick. Ugh! He got sick last night - he had a massive headache that caused him to barf and this morning he's got the chills. He's out now snow blowing...we'll see how he feels when he comes in. Poor fellow.
In Christmas news: The lights on my tree keep blinking which pisses me off because they are brand new. I keep trying to fiddle with them to fix them but in my peripheral, I keep seeing them blink. Arg!
Also in Christmas news - I haven't even thought about what to get Jimmy for Christmas. I think I've mentioned that we have a dollar limit ($100) since we've spent thousands this year on home improvements. I should probably start shopping because the 24th is going to creep up on me pretty dern quickly.
And that's about all I've got. Sami keeps looking at me and I can see the hope in her eyes. She's gotten very few quality walks recently so I'll try and get her out and about for more than just a quick jaunt up the street. Right now, however, she's zonked and I'm waiting for all the snow to move out.
Well, that's all I've got. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment