...I have a four-day week because of a personal day on Friday and then to top it all off, we get a snow day to make it a 3-day week! Woot Woot!
I also love it when (insert sarcasm here) a parent leaves me an email at midnight for me to call them when I get to work, before school starts. Yeah, we'll see if I can find the time since I have an early IEP.
I love it when an IEP has been scheduled for a month and the regular ed teacher, well aware of their part in it, emails the day of saying, "I promised a student I'd tutor her during that time." Sorry about your luck. Guess you should have told the student to come in to school early...especially after I even sent a reminder the day before. (This is probably the ditsiest teacher in the school and possibly district.)
I love it when I have a whole weekend of Eva in front of me as well as cookies. Yippee!!!
I love it when I know that on Friday I'm going to Ted's for lunch. Bison meatloaf sandwich...here I come!
And that's about it. I need to get moving because I have a couple of things I need to stash in my car before finishing my beauty regime and heading out. I'll go straight from work and hopefully get up there by 4:00. Just in time for wine o'clock. And!!! Bonus - Cullen will be joining us for our cookie extravaganza! Woot woot!
Last IEP this morning until February...can I get another woot woot!
K - I'm out. Safe travels to me (and Cullen...don't know when he's heading up) and hopefully the weather that's supposed to hit this weekend will be out of here by Sunday. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment