Wednesday, December 04, 2013

My Immunities Must Be Shot

I mean, what the hell!?  I don't think I've ever been sick, gotten better and then two weeks later got sick again.  Definitely not the same sickness both times but feeling rotten all the same.  It was so weird too because I felt fine on Monday.  At one point, I did feel a little twinge in my throat - I think I even said something to the ladies at work - but I went on with my day.  I even drove to Tri-County after work to exchange our cable box (again).  Got home, still felt fine but while I was walking Sami I noticed I felt achy...like work out achy and my next was hurting.  After coming home from that I did my usual stuff to get dinner going etc. When I sat down I realized my hands were ice cold, I was shivering but my head was burning up.  I took my temperature and lo and behold: Fever.  UGH!  I really did attempt to just rest and get through the night, hoping I could go to school but at 3 AM when I woke up, I was still achy and had a fever.  That's when I called in. 

Today I still have a sore throat but I'm not achy and my fever broke yesterday morning.  I have an 8 AM IEP meeting (the last one this week I think) so that's a relief...to be feeling better.  Nothing worse than having to go to work when you're feeling like poop.

Tomorrow at school will be good because most of the sophomores will be gone...to the career center for a visit.  I should be able to get some stuff done then. 

In other news: there's a chance for snow on Friday which sucks because Anne's party is Friday night and I HATE having to drive in that stuff.  Hopefully it won't stick to the roads and won't be bad. 

Okay well, I'm sure there's lots of stuff waiting for me at school so I better get a move on.  Later!

No comments: