Sunday, March 24, 2013

Things Muir Doesn't Do Well

Making pancakes is definitely NOT my forte.  Unless they come from a box, I eff them up every time.  A year or so ago, I made blueberry pancakes from Bisquick and they were like hockey pucks. Now, I will say I think Bisquick doesn't make good pancakes and that particular meal could be excused for that reason but since then, I've attempted blueberry pancakes from scratch two other times with similar results. UGH! Pisses me off too because I wasted a good handful of fresh blueberries.  I should just stick to fried bread!  Problem is, fried bread has to be put out the night before...not conducive for spur of the moment breakfast. 

Another thing I suck at? Any exercise routine that requires rhythm. I would love to be able to do Zumba or something similar but alas, it turns in to me just jumping and spinning around willy nilly looking ridiculous.  You can imagine that I thus suck at dancing as well.

So my current standing on my basketball bracket: 5th place.  Not bad.  Gonzaga's loss hurt a lot of people's picks.  I actually had them in the final four but I still have my other 3.  I think in the next round, a lot of people on the bottom will move up and I will fall behind.  Oh well.  Still fun to track.

Plans today: Who knows. Not sure when the rain/snow will start and it's still pretty unclear how much snow we'll get. For the counties to our north they're saying 5-8 inches (which probably means 5) and just south of us in the city, they are saying 1-3 inches.  I bet we get 3-4...who knows though.  Jim and I will stock fire wood for sure...good day to hunker down in front of a fire and just chill. And that's about it. 

K - well, I think I should probably get Sami walked before the rain starts.  We took an extra long walk yesterday...I wore her out...I'd like to do that again.  Happy Sunday to all...stay safe if you're in the snow belt today.  Later!

No comments: