Friday, March 15, 2013

Quiet Day

Yesterday was a quiet day. No drama from Blondie. In fact, I barely saw her.  I heard her since she had Lisa's science class yesterday during my planning period but other than that - nothing. Thank God! Hopefully I won't hear her much today either. Although, I do have her in World Studies for an hour and a half but she may be absent since she's a sophomore and usually after sophomores take OGTs they throw a "party" for them. I can only hope.

I didn't see GC yesterday either.  I'm sure he's avoiding me like the plague...he was well aware of my irritation on Wednesday.  I don't think FW was at school yesterday and so didn't have her "talk" with him...who knows if she even will.

Oh, and though yesterday was quiet in regard to Blondie - my autistic boy who has been individually testing in my room had a tough time.  There was a LOT of deep sighing and talking under his breath.  Every now and then he'd sigh deeply and then say, barely above a whisper, "I'm just not feeling good today."  He would then look at me (I saw this out of the corner of my eye because I don't like to give him too much attention when he acts this way since it exacerbates the behavior). He made a LOT of trips to the bathroom as well...ugh.  When he was finished with his test yesterday he proceeded to fall asleep and snore...loudly I might add.  Poor kid...he'll be happy when this week is over.

Speaking of which, I had a TOUGH time rolling out of bed this morning.  And I didn't fully wake up until after I had eaten breakfast.  I kept doing stupid things too.  For instance - we all have a routine in the shower, right?  I wash my hair first and as I'm rinsing I wash my face.  Then I condition my hair, soap up and as I'm rinsing, I comb through my hair.  Last I floss my teeth (yes, I do this in the shower).  This morning, I forgot my routine and almost forgot to condition my hair and wash my face. Then when I got out of the shower, my robe wasn't there.  I had left it across my bathroom.  Getting dressed, I almost forgot my bra!  Yowza! This is the time of year when getting up so early starts to wear on me...this will last until summer.  UGH!

Okay well I best head up and then out.  YAY Friday!  Later!

No comments: