Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Saga Continues

Of Blondie, that is.  I really haven't seen her since last Thursday but apparently, she's had enough of me.  And I guess the pressures and guff I was laying on her (sarcasm) caused her such anxiety, she couldn't make it to school yesterday.  And this is bad because it means next week, she'll have to make up the OGT she missed yesterday and miss class. Anyway, at the end of the day yesterday Blondie's guidance counselor called me to say that starting today, she would no longer have her study hall with me. (I found this slightly funny since I don't see her anyway because this semester she is a student aide for another teacher during her study hall.)  Apparently her mother called and bitched about me.  Seriously - I've barely seen Blondie since last Thursday.  Granted, Monday she came into our room and asked if she could put her stuff in there...books etc.  I told her that she really couldn't because we had students testing and she should just put her stuff in her locker.  No big deal right?  Maybe I'm not sweet as pie when I talk to her and I don't treat her with kid gloves but that's just because I refuse to feed the crazy.  Anyway - it is what it is...FW can deal with her in study hall.

Ugh!  Weather is currently shitty.  The snow just started...a little burst giving us just a covering but enough to eff up my commute.  I'll be waiting as long as possible before leaving...let a little of the traffic take care of melting the snow. Hopefully that will help.

And that's about all I've got.  I'm headed to Costco after work today to stock up on the usual + fruit.  Tried kale in my juicer and I liked it but the yield is so minute that it isn't really worth it. Tasted fine...made my drink a nice shit color but that doesn't bother me.

K - well, I best head up and then out. Hopefully I'll get to work with no issues.  Later!

No comments: