Of course, I'm not happy that my hubby is out and about driving in this but alas, the boy wanted to put in a half day today. He's a good little worker bee! It's also a bonus because now he can stop at the store for me on his way home and I don't have to go out! YIPPEE!!! (again)! Aw stink! I think he forgot to take the grill gas tanks that need exchanging...and I don't want to call him while he's driving...double stink! RRRRR! Why is that man so forgetful?
Anyway - Happy New Year to all. Sorry I haven't been a regular poster but seriously, I don't have that much to say. I think I may be starting to ebb on the blog a bit. I don't think many read it anyway - it's like I'm talking to myself, really. No one really gives a shit about my piddly little life. Regardless...hope all had a nice new year. Jim and I did. We just chilled at home. I made a somewhat nice dinner (it was a new recipe and I wasn't thrilled about it but it was edible), and then we watched Bridesmaids and fell asleep. Before midnight. Because we're losers. Who cares though, right? In the morning we toasted with mimosas and I made breakfast. After that Jim started a fire and we chilled for the whole day in front of the TV (lots of football). Sucks that the Bengals lost but we've still got a wild card because the Jets and Denver (and Oakland) lost. In addition, I made my (Mom's) traditional pork and sauerkraut yesterday and it was deeeelicious! I think it was the best ever.
Speaking of piddly things...just bought a new coat. On Zappos. It was on sale from $100 and free shipping - next day - and no tax or anything. Why is that? I needed a new dark brown coat so there you go. Exciting, right?
Well, that's about all I've got. I go back to school tomorrow. Not excited. I have really enjoyed these last two weeks off. It didn't go too fast and I managed to relax a lot! I also am not excited because when I go back, I have an IEP on Thursday (it's already written though) and I really have no idea what I'm going to do for the next two weeks (before the new semester starts). I think for LA, I'll do a grammar unit (big fat dread) and maybe a writing assignment (double big fat dread...I started a writing assignment with The Help and need to finish it). And that's that. Not looking forward to waking up at 5AM and not looking forward to going back. BUT!!! I am, as always, of course, looking forward to seeing my roomies at work! Miss them.
K - I'm out...need to go warm up and maybe get Sami walked...although the snow is falling like crazy now! Think we have over an inch! YAY!!! Bubba is so happy!!! K - later!

No comments:
Post a Comment