Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ahh...That's Better

Finally - I get a picture.  Of course it's a face plant picture but still SO cute!!!  Sleeps just like her mama. I also found out that she has a TOOTH!  Finally, right?!  Now she can bite her bad mommy!  Hee hee!  You know she's been wanting to bite her mommy since she got out of her belly and now can!

In other news...um...I've got nothing.  Seriously.  Nada.  Um...tomorrow is my Friday.  4-day weekend ahead. No real plans.  Next weekend (weather permitting and Maggie's attitude permitting) I'll head to Columbus.  Funny thing:  I texted Jim yesterday morning to tell him this and his reply was: "We'll talk about it when I get home tonight"!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  That boy is funny!  He said he was "putting his foot down".  I said, "Yeah, okay!  Guess where my foot will be!"  Jim...he's a character!

And that's all I've got.  Snow is coming...tomorrow.  We're only supposed to get about an inch but of course it should come right around when I'll be heading home.  Lets hope it doesn't make for a messy, slick commute.

K - well, I best head out.  Gotta stop at the store on my way in for some chick peas...I forgot them at the store yesterday after school and I don't want to go after school today because it's going to be rainy and nasty.  Can't wait for dinner tonight - Curried Chicken and Dumplings...YUM!!!!  Later!

No comments: