Friday, January 27, 2012

P/T Conferences Have Got Me Out Of Sorts

No real time to post.  First I had to unexpectedly whip out my sewing machine this morning.  The cuff on my shirt was split.  Then I guess the dogs got excited about all the ruckus and decided they wanted to get up too.  One at a time.  First Sami decided she wanted to go out.  So I let her out and then had to wait for her to come back in (otherwise she gets a bit snippy).  I then returned upstairs to the computer to post.  But Zeke got up and said, "Hey, Mama!  Come let me outside before I pee right here where I'm standing!"  So I did.  And then I came back upstairs to post.  And  Zeke decided to be a super dog and came right back...and I had to go let him in.  Then, Bubba said, "Aroooooo, Mama!  I would like to pee as well...and then if you would, please give me some pepperoni and maybe a bagel and a cheeseball!"  And back down I went.  It's now already 6:02 and I've still got to complete the masterpiece that is my face.

So...Happy Friday!  Chipotle for din din tonight!  Woohoo!  Toodles!

No comments: