Tuesday, January 03, 2012

First Day Back In The New Year

Not ready.  Not happy when the alarm went off.  I was at a concert too.  Having a good time.  Summer.  Now I have to go outside in 21 degree weather.  And the wind chill is much lower than that!  And it isn't supposed to get above the teens today.  Actually that doesn't bother me...as long as I don't run into any black ice.  I'm actually more irritated by the forecasted 50 degree weather coming up this weekend.  Cause you know what that means.  It means most likely rain and muddy paws.  And Zeke rolling around in said mud and having not only muddy paws but muddy body!  Arg!

Anyway - regardless of the early rise and having to go back to school, I'm in a good mood.  Though my tootsies are chilly.  I decided to put a pair of socks on over my tights and so I went rooting through my sock drawer looking for a black pair of socks to go with my outfit.  But then I thought, wtf does it matter?  I'm wearing boots.  So, I have on my cute dog and cat socks under my boots.  You can think of that when you see me today.  Hee hee.

So that's all I've got.  Not much else is happening.  If you're wondering - my next significant break from work is in two weeks.  I have a 4-day weekend for the MLK holiday - off Friday before and then that Monday.  YAY!!!  After that - I'll be taking a personal day...most likely to visit Maggie and then a day off in February and finally the long stretch to Spring Break.  UGH.

K - I'm out.  Gotta figure out what I'm doing today and for the next two weeks.  Later!

No comments: