I did have a nice restful day yesterday...got some stuff done (Costco, new MP3 player, watched some of my DVRd crap) but alas, when it came to getting some sleep last night, my body had a different plan. I woke up at 11, 1, 3, and 4:30. WTF!? So annoying. Don't know why I do that. And then I lay there and dumb shit goes through my mind. For instance, I started thinking about Danielle Steele (the writer) who lives in San Francisco and apparently bought all the parking spaces around her block so that no one can park there. Jim's brother told me that bit of info months ago but for some reason, it pops (accidentally typed "poop") in my mind at 3AM.
So, here's a little Eva to make you smile.
Pic #1 - asleep in her pac n play. It's very tiring playing with such fun stuff.
Pic #2 - I know it's a bit blurry but how cute is that crooked smile?! And a baby in white...MMM!!!!
Okay so this week will slightly suck. I have parent/teacher conferences on Thursday night. Hate conferences. I'll be at school from 6:30AM until 7:30PM (I think that's when P/T's are over). UGH! I have one conference so far - don't know why since we communicate all the time but whatever. Other than that - I'll be reading, reading, reading Hunger Games to the kids and teaching about the Biomes. Exciting.
Well, I best head out...got to figure out what I'm doing today and do all my Monday stuff too. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment