Look at that little J.Bird!!! So cute in his tiger outfit! Love him!!! (Sorry about Trippy Tikki Tavi's finger! Bad Trippy!)
Got no pics this morning of my little Moo-cow though! Maggie and Charlie called me on Skype last night before trick-or-treating began but they took no pics or at least didn't send any my way! Bad Mommy and Daddy! She sure looked cute though in her little cow outfit with her little hooves and tail. I said that the costume should have a little fly on the butt...that would have been cute!
We had a record number of trick-or-treaters last night but we still didn't even go through 2 bags of candy. They were all done by 7PM. Bonus! The dogs were pretty good too.
Had a horrible dream last night. I dreamt I was at CNN headquarters and a guy came in and started shooting people. I was one of like 5 survivors. For some reason, I went to the airport when I managed to "escape" and was waiting for my plane when I realized that the shooter was waiting at the same gate I was. I told him I knew who he was and that I was calling the cops. I knew he wouldn't do anything to me because having gone through security he couldn't have a gun. So I called 911 and they didn't believe me. So I hung up and called again. I just kept telling them "The CNN shootist is at the airport...terminal D gate 3! Terminal D gate 3!!!" So the cops finally come and capture the guy - he didn't put up a fight. An EMT came over to help me out and was taking my BP etc. He asked me how I was doing and I said, "I think I'm starting to go into shock" and I started crying. For real too. I managed to wake myself up before I started sobbing uncontrollably. Weird.
By the way - I did a spell check for this and for the word "shootist"? One of the choices was "Shittiest". Hee hee.
And...that's all I've got. I need to get to school because I'm finishing up a chapter in Gov't and don't have the next one ready...ugh. I don't have the review sheet and quiz ready for the one we're on either. Shit! I'm a slacker. K - later!


No comments:
Post a Comment