Okay, here I am getting ready to type up a post and Jim is doing some sort of Tai Chi/Karate/HIYA moves. I don't know what's going on. He's acting like Coach from Survivor. What goes on here at home after I've left for work? Hmm...
So, YEAH!!! No school/work for me today. And it's a fairly nasty day. Warm, but windy and lots of potential for rain. But I don't mind because other than a few errands (Costco and Wal-mart), I'll be hanging at home!
Got this sweet pic from Susan yesterday of a sweet JBird enjoying the zoo. Love that boy!
Bummer about the Bengals but I'm still proud to be a fan. The boys showed up to play their hearts out and regardless of the mistakes made, they should be proud of what they've done so far this season. Keep it up!
Well, I need to get my shit together here because I want to get Sami walked, me showered, and home from my errands before my day is shot.


No comments:
Post a Comment