Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Restless

I got to sleep quickly last night - around 9:00...fell asleep to Twilight (I'm going to hate when Breaking Dawn comes out and they quit showing all the previous movies).  Woke up at 11:00.  Tossed, turned, tossed some more until (last I looked) 2?  Woke back up at 3:30.  Having crazy dreams.  Disturbing dreams.  But I fell right back to sleep and managed to stay that way until the alarm went off.  Don't know why I was so restless...nothing major on my mind...just the same shit - thinking about all the crap I need to do. But it isn't anything pressing.  Hmmm...

As to my disturbing dream - I had a couple.  The first one (not that disturbing but rather recurring):  I was moving into a new apartment.  I have this dream about every other month.  I'm always on my own.  Jim is either not in the picture at all or we've broken up.  In this one - though he wasn't mentioned - we had broken up.  I had all these old friends coming over from my college years:  Suzie, Jay, Eric Kohl was there.  More but I can't remember them all.  My second dream - the one that is somewhat disturbing - had to do with me at school.  I kept seeing this guy in the halls...and he was HOT!  And I kept thinking, "Who is this new teacher?!"  And it turned out to be about a 40 year old student.  And I had to tutor him in math.  He couldn't even add.  And it was really difficult because he was so HOT!  And I knew that I couldn't go there.  And I remember he smelled really good. Oh boy!  It was weird.  See what I mean by disturbing!?

Okay so that's about all I've got.  Oh, this is funny.  Maggie and I were talking about cloth diapers a couple weeks ago...when I was in C-bus.  We were talking about how inconvenient it would be and disgusting because what do you do with the poop?  Does it just all go in the washer?  Or do you get a diaper service and how would that be a money saver.  Anyway - I read a blog of some woman and she just had her second baby and lo and behold - she uses cloth diapers.  Both her kids are in them (2 year old and 1 month old).  And she said how easy and convenient it is because you don't have to deal with all the poop - it just washes out in the washer.  Um...I'm sorry...is it just me or is that disgusting?  I would need a separate washer for that, I think.  Tell me if I'm being stupid but I just can't see that as being sanitary or "clean".  And I remember her talking about her 2 year old being in a jumpy play thingy and all the jumping and whatnot must have really rumbled his insides and he pooped and he had it EVERYWHERE!!!  I'm sorry but I don't know that that would have happened if he'd been in disposable.  And I know it's all about the environment etc...but there is a line.  And I don't think I could cross that one.  (However, look how cute the disposables are!  There's even a froggy one!)

K - I'm out.  I have two IEPs today and one Friday (which I haven't written).  The one Friday?  After I have the IEP at 9AM, the mother will be withdrawing her son from my school.  Nice.  Thanks for all the extra work!  UGH!  K - later!

No comments: