Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Raise Your Hand

Raise your hand if you're sick of hearing about my eye!!!  Cause I know I'm sick of talking about it.  "It" happened once again yesterday.  The redness.  The wateriness.  But thankfully not the goopiness nor the achiness.  So my conclusion is this isn't pink eye.  And I know you're asking yourself, "Self?  Didn't Muir do this and blog about this about a week ago?"  And yourself would answer, "Self?  Yes she did!"  I don't know what's going on but by the end of the day yesterday my eye was just not feeling right.  It wasn't really that red but they (really just the right one) burned.  So, I took out my contacts and the redness and burning got a bit worse until, by the end of Parent/Teacher conference night, my right eye looked like it was bleeding (sometimes I bleeeeeeed).  Okay, maybe not THAT bad but you get the gist of my hyperbole.  Anyway - I put a drop or two in and VOILA!!!  Today - barely any red.  And I have my contacts in.  And now you may be asking yourself, "Self?  Is Muir some kind of an idiot!?"  And yourself would answer, "Self?  That just may be the case."  Actually I'll take my contacts out here in a bit I just wanted to see what would happen.

Raise your hand if you're sick of hearing me bitch about Jim!  Cause I KNOW!!!! I'm sick of having to bitch about him.  I get home last night - at 8PM, mind you...after a 14 hour day - and I can barely get in my driveway because there are about 6 trashcans halfway blocking my way.  Plus the recycle bin.  And you KNOW this tells me that he didn't walk the dogs.  And!!! I called him around 6:15 last night to REMIND him!!!  He is a terrible daddy!!!  His babies are going to pee in his shoes if he doesn't watch it.  I might pee in his shoes!!!  OH HE MAKES ME SO MAD!!!  His excuse!?  He fell ASLEEEEEEEP!!!!  ARG!!!!!!!!  I am CONVINCED!  CONVINCED I TELL YOU that Jim LOVES LOVES LOVES!!!! to hear me bitch!  Can I just say that I hate having to come home to that!  After a really long day - doesn't that just suck?  Can't you, just a little bit, feel my pain!? 

Raise your hand if you're excited about he Harry Potter Weekend that is starting WEDNESDAY!!!  I'm going to camp out in front of the TV and watch until my heart is content.  (That might be never!)  I told the kids yesterday that I might not show up to school on Thursday and Friday.  Realistically, I'll be calling in sick on Monday.  I need a day.  Mental/Eye health.

Okay well, today is an in-service day at school.  Feel sorry for me because I'll be sitting in stupid f%&king meetings all day about evaluating teachers and other shit that won't probably pertain to me as a special ed teacher and if it does pertain, it will be senseless, mindless, pointless.  You get the gist.  K - I'm out.  Need to pour a bit more coffee down my guzzlet.  Later!

No comments: