I don't want to go back to work!!! WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
I had such a nice, relaxing day yesterday. I got up. Lounged around for a bit. Walked sweet Sami - and it was a great walk. She didn't try and grab her chain once. We saw horses and ducks though. Came home had breakfast. Showered. Went to Walmart and got some necessities. Costco...more necessities. Home. Bath. TV watching. Food preparation. HP came on at 6PM. Started a new book and am totally into it. Sleep. Nice. No rushing around. No "Gotta do this right now!!!" Just a relaxing day off with my pups at home.
I made a new dish last night: Chicken Fried Steak. Now, normally this would be a "Sunday" meal but because I was off yesterday, it kind of was my Sunday. I also don't normally make "fried" stuff but they had cube steaks on sale at Kroger and I thought I'd try something new. It was good. The steak was really good but I made the gravy too thick. It also could have used more salt and pepper but I'm not a salt person and I was afraid of over-doing it. Okay though. I'd make it again.
Maggie called yesterday (about 12 times). On her 10th call, she told me that she's going to come down and stay with me on Thursday! Yeah!!! She's hangin' with Lynne on Friday and Charlie has something on Thursday night so - Yippee!!! I get to see my sweet baby Eva (and Maggie). I'll have to figure out something to cook. Maybe Italian Braised Pork Chops? Couscous? Broccoli?
Well, I'm sure I have lots of papers to go through from yesterday (I gave a surprise quiz that I'm sure they all failed) so I better get going. Later!


No comments:
Post a Comment