I dreamt last night about a bunch of old friends. People who I knew when I dated/lived with David. The weird thing: In my dream I had all these people there - Doug, Joy, Dan, Nels etc. - and David was talked about but he never showed his face. In my dream he wasn't dead; it wasn't present day but he just never made an appearance. I woke up from the dream when Jim got home and I realized this (that David never showed his face) and it kind of wigged me out. I don't know why. In my half-sleep state, I wondered why he never showed. Was it because he's really dead? Was it because he killed himself? And I try and think back to dreams I may have had in the past about people who had passed on and I know I've dreamt of them. I don't know why I'm thinking so much about this. Oh well.
I also dreamt that Trip was married to two people. His 2nd wife is the woman I co-teach with. Funny thing too: In my dream she was also married to her current husband. And she and Trip didn't really live together or have any contact. They were just married. Weird.
I also had a dream that I was flying in an old two-seater open-air airplane.
I dreamt too that Susan, Trip, J.J. and I were supposed to go to Kings Island together but Susan got sick and had to stay home. She had been at Raeburn and decided she wanted to be in her own bed. Sooooo, she drove home and she took Bubba with her (don't know why he was at Raeburn). However, she made Bubba ride in the trunk. And then left him there until Trip and I got back. Rude!
K - I'm out. Must finish my routine. Later.

No comments:
Post a Comment