Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stupid Computer

I wanted to make a longer post but because my computer is slow as molasses, I'm not going to be able to. I would love to buy a new computer but alas, will wait for it to completely die (knock on wood) to do so.

In sleep news: I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt of an ex. He was making me dinner. At my parents house...before it was remodeled. Anyway, I had asked him what he was making and he said, "Steaks and some broccoli." Me: "Is there anything I can do? A starch of some sort?" (And by this I meant mashed potatoes or something of the sort). Him: "No, that's okay I have a great recipe for a tofu casserole." Me: "Mm....sounds delicious!" Gag, cough, gag!

In other sleeping news, isn't Zekey the cutest? And just so you know, Jim tucked him in. This is what goes on when I'm at work. Zeke will stay like that for hours too. Love him.

In holiday news: It's Lips Appreciation Day! Pucker up and celebrate!

Lastly, today is day 2 of OGTs (Ohio Graduation Test). Sucks. Yesterday I nearly knocked Lily's block off. I don't know why my fuse was so short but when she finally threatened to hit herself in the head with her binder (she said while holding the binder up to her face, "I know I shouldn't but I feel I must!") I said, "YOU BETTER NOT!!!" That shut her up and she got back to work. I know all of this behavior is mostly for attention but yesterday just wasn't the day to test me.

K - I'm off. Must finish my toilette! Later.

No comments: