#10 I woke up this morning with Shania Twain's "I Feel Like a Woman" in my head. WTF is that?!
#9 I love Bonnie Bell Lip Smacker! Love it! And best of all, I love the giant ones because they make me feel tiny!
#8 I own several pairs of fuzzy slippers. And one of the pair has, on the fuzzy pink front "Toadally Cool" cause I also love frogs.
#7 In my co-teaching class, there's a girl with cycstic fibrosis (love her - she's the cutest). During our "What did you do this weekend" portion of yesterday's class, she told us of a friend, also with the disease, who got a pair of lungs on Thursday after a 6 month wait on the donar list. I got all teary-eyed. Seriously...almost started crying! I don't even the know the girl. I'm a total sap!
#6 I stood in the shower this morning thinking about this blog and why I'm a loser.
#5 I can knit but I can't figure out how to crochet!
#4 Every time I stop the microwave before the time is up, I like to (I don't have to) stop it on a prime number. Same with grinding peper. Must. Grind. A. Prime. Number. I may not just be a loser but also nuts!
#3 Maggie - I must be a loser if I have a loser sister like Maggie! Osmosis. (hee hee)
#2 My shoulder is killing me and I'm afraid of doing something about it (surgery!)
And...the number one reason that I'm a loser? Drumroll please: Jim! (Hahahahahahaha)

3 comments:
Poor Jim and Maggie! :-)
WTF???? You are a loser all on your own merit. Don't drag me into your loser net.
You crack me up! Kathleen
Post a Comment