Monday, September 28, 2009

I Thought It Was Over!!!

It was the 4th quarter - 20-9! I thought it was over. I didn't want to watch anymore! I turned it off. 45 minutes later, I switched the TV back to the game...I saw the game was over...I had tuned in just in time to watch Palmer shaking hands with the other players...I couldn't see the score because the "info" bar was in the way...it disappeared...I gasped...I yelled, "They won!!! What the hell!?" F%&king Yeah They Did!!! BENGALS WIN: 20-23!!! Now, I'm not one to turn away from a loss and I'm certainly not a fair-weathered fan but I thought it was over. I was looking forward to next week and kicking the Browns asses! Me not watching must be good luck! Woo hoo!!!

So, I made my crab cakes last night! They were deeeeeelicious. Even better was the remoulade sauce that went with them. I'm tempted to try one more recipe for the crab cakes but they ones I made were pretty freakin good. I thought they'd fall apart but nope. Next week we'll try the corn and crab bisque! Yum!!!

Jim's car? Don't ask! I'm annoyed! I hate being at the mercy of other people and Randy the mechanic isn't being very merciful. Jim promises to have the car towed tonight. Let's all say it together: I'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT!!!

K - gotta get my stuff together...and wake my husband! My morning routine just isn't the same with him up and at 'em (and in my car!). Later

No comments: