Saturday, September 05, 2009

Jim's Favorite Holiday!

It's Be Late For Something Day! Jim celebrates this, pretty much, every day!

Good news: I have a positive balance in my checking account again. I was afraid I would go through this holiday weekend without any money but alas, I checked this morning and it cleared itself up. Thank God cause I need gas. I have cash (about $200 singles) but still, nice to be able to use my card.

In other good news: I got my toof (tooth) fixed - a chip that occurred when I was playing tether ball in about 6th grade. Stupid Will Willard hit the damn ball really hard and my face got in the way. I think Will's in jail now - so there! Karma's a bitch! (I don't think he went to jail for my tooth, by the way. The statute of limitations, I believe, has run out there.) Anyway, it never really bothered me because I couldn't see it all that well but apparently it drove Maggie crazy. She said I looked like trailer trash - or something along those lines. She's a sweet girl. Anyway, I'm not used to the "bite" yet and it's kind of driving me crazy. But, as long as Maggie's happy, I guess I'll put up with it.

So, the long weekend plans: Maggie and Charlie are coming down tomorrow. Maybe they could pick me up on their way in? Since Jim has to work and that way we wouldn't have two cars at Raeburn? Think about it. Chicken!!!??? PLEASE???

Three deer just ran across the circle out front. Sami thinks they're giant dogs. She wants to kick their asses! She's crazy. Chicken please.

K - I'm out. Gonna go sit outside with Jimmy and drink coffee.

2 comments:

maggie said...

Man your a quick on getting issues taken care of. You have only been out of the 6th grade for how many years?

Dogs Mom said...

Bitch! I had it fixed and then the fix fell off. It's a re-fix! Man, you're in trouble! CHICKEN PLEASE!!!