Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tennessee

So here I am, in TN with the mamma and Richard- chillin. I don't know what it is about this place but it makes me take about 3 naps a day - well, really cat naps or as Susan would call them, "kitty cats". Anyway - I got in yesterday at about...11:30. I made really good time. I forgot that the speed limit most of the way down is 70 so I set the cruise at about 78 and didn't need to stop once. Not bad. I got here, had lunch, caught up with Mom and Richard, fell asleep, woke up, watched TV, fell asleep again, got up, drank a cocktail, had dinner, watched Vicky Christina Barcelona (not bad), drank some wine and then headed upstairs for more sleep.

I got up at 7, hung around until 10 (ate a delicious cheddar cheese/dill scone - with three sticks of butter baked in) and proceeded to the gym where I did 20 minutes on the treadmill, about 20 laps in the pool (with the kick board - all leg and arm stuff) and then headed for the hot tub. It was delicious. We then went to Chilis then Ross's (like TJ Maxx) where I bought some electric clippers (to shave Bubba this summer), a bath mat and blanket. We headed home and I proceeded to fall asleep on the couch. I'm up now and getting ready for some margaritas! YUM.

Tonight we're having a baked scallop dish and asparagus. Grasshoppers for dessert (not the insect, the drink - yum!!!) Tomorrow I'll leave after breakfast - probably by 10ish and be home by 3. We're going to meet Dad and Becky at the Grand Finale at 7! Can't wait. Apricot crepes, here I come. This is not a good weekend for dieting. Oh well...I still fit into my tankini so no complaints here.

K - I need to go and drink my margarita - I mean spend some time with Mom and Richard. Later bitches!

1 comment:

Diane said...

You sound like your having way to much fun! You deserve it. Love ya and missed ya friday. See you Tuesday, be careful coming home.