Friday, January 04, 2008

Well, Slap My Arse and Call Me Judy!!!

That's right! I walked into my classroom yesterday and what do my eyes behold? A brand new (although slightly bubbly) white, dry erase board. It was so pretty but for some reason now makes our room look a little cold and sterile. I need some new animal calendars to hang all over it (the 10 I received last year - from Mom? - have obviously expired!)

So, the problem with the new boards? They are really slippery and my writing is sloppier than ever. Poor kids. It's bad enough they can barely read but then they're forced to try and decipher my chicken scratch? At least it isn't Maggie up there writing directions on the board. Her handwriting is 20 times worse than mine! (Hee Hee - slam dunk, Maggie).

Okay - I best go and skittily skat and brush my grill!

P.S. Baby Arbaugh will be assigned a gender today!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

My writing on the whiteboard is really bad too. Oh well! Sucks to be the students! HeeHee!! (Was that mean?)

maggie said...

You live in the world of make believe if you think you writing is better than mine. The chickens can't even read your chicken scratch.

Dogs Mom said...

It's a BOY!!!