Wednesday, December 26, 2007

No. Energy.

Not eating really leaves a person with no gumption whatsoever. I barely had enough energy to get my poor arse off the couch to walk to the computer. Maybe if I take another nap (#2) I'll feel better.

So far today, I've eaten 1 Jello cup (although I'm trying to eat another one now) and a bowl of chicken broth. I've been drinking lots of fluids - Gatorade - so that my electrolytes aren't totally depleted. I'm so hungry and can you believe when Jim called me earlier and I asked what he was up to he said, "Just eating a brownie"!? He didn't mean to rub it in my face but still how RUDE!!!

An update on my "bowel cleansing"; the precursor to my probe for tomorrow: I took the pills that came in my kit at noon and they are now taking affect - if you know what I mean. Considering I've been having stomach issues for the past two days, you'd think there wasn't much in there to cleanse out. You'd be wrong. I believe I'd better take the handheld Uno game upstairs and maybe a small stock of Gatorade. I sense I may be spending some quality time up there tonight.

At 4, I will mix the solution that I will have to drink and refrigerate it until 6 when I will start drinking. It's a 2 quart jug and I have to consume an 8-ounce glass every 10 minutes. From there, I just have to "wait for a bowel movement". Also, I'm not allowed any liquids between 4-6 and then nothing after midnight. Sucks! I can't have coffee in the morning.

I was going to walk the dogs but I'm going to have to wait for Jim because I can't stray far from my new friend - the terlit! I think I'll go sit on the couch and put Harry Potter in and either knit or nap. Gotta go let the Bub in! Later.

2 comments:

maggie said...

Sounds like a blast. I am glad you found the energy to post because otherwise you would have been in trouble. Can you tell a difference now that I am using my brand new cool computer that my super duper husband got me?

Lisa said...

I'm sorry today has been such a crappy day (pun intended). I hope all goes well in the morning. Keep us updated!!