I'm hoping that the "Winter Storm Watch" that is currently in place turns into a warning for Saturday night. We are expected to get 4-6 inches of snow (I just typed snot again! That cracks me up!) but knowing Cincinnati, it will "just miss us" and we'll end up with all rain! OR! We'll get the "wintry mix" the majority of the time and I'll have to spend the night freaking out - afraid that all the dead/nearly-dead trees behind my house will collapse over my head! UGH! Maybe I don't want the watch to turn to a warning. I just want some snow!!! I also want it cold enough to freeze the pond that is my backyard so the dogs stop tracking in mud! Is that too much to ask?
Anyway, today, thank you Jesus, is Friday. I have had a difficult time being motivated this week. And, I've had a hard time staying up past 8! I'm a loser, I know but I'm just exhausted by the end of the day. Good thing though: Last night, on the Family Channel, I was able to fall asleep to my sweet little HP! Yeah! By the way, the latest came out on the 11th - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - and I'm hoping to get it for X-mas!!! (Hint, Hint)I'm so unexciting right now! I have nothing else to say. I guess I'll head upstairs and finish getting ready! I have to go to the grocery after school - so I can veg all day on Saturday! Jim has lots of jobs too before the weather gets here Saturday morning. I think I'll make a bunch a lists for him - just to piss him off! Later!

2 comments:
Poor Jim!! :-) And I hear ya on freezing the pond. We have quite a lake ourselves. Luckily, Charlie hasn't had much interest in getting in it too much. Usually, she goes out and immediately lays down in the filthy brown water. Gotta love her!!
I am glad you get pleasure from torturing your husband.
Post a Comment