Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bad Jim!!!

If anyone needs to reach Jim, he'll be in the doghouse! Actually it isn't that he's that bad but I'm irritated because he keeps stealing my nail clippers and then not returning them. Even after I've tried to hide them from him.

So this morning, I need to clip my toenails - they were starting to curl around the top of my toes. No, not really - I'm kidding. I would've bitten them off before that! Ha! I'm kidding again. Only because I can't get my foot up to my mouth. Ha! I'm kidding again. I can get my foot up to my mouth...hold on...yup! No problem.

Anyway, I needed to cut my toenails so I go into the bathroom and look in the drawer. Clippers not there. So I look in the other drawer: Nothing. I look in the ceramic container: Nope. So I yell downstairs where Jim is (he's asleep on the big chair because he wasn't feeling well earlier and didn't want to wake me. Don't let that soften your attitude about him. He's still a "bad Jim"), "Jim!!! Where are the nail clippers?" Answer (meekly, knowing he's in trouble): "Down here on the coffee table." Which irritates me even more because WHY!!!! is he cutting his nails in the FAMILY ROOM!!! That is a job for the bathroom. Who wants nail clippings all over the couch and floor. Gross, right? So I tromp down the stairs, in my underwear, turn on the light in the kitchen so I can see, grab the clippers and tromp back upstairs. Next thing I hear: "You left the light on." Me: "Suck it! I'm busy getting ready!"

Advice to Jim: Don't piss me off! How many times must I say that? Oh, and don't clip your nails in the family room. And, if you borrow my clippers, return them. And, you know what, don't borrow my clippers! Go buy your own. And go clean your room. You've had a pile of clothes on the bed for days! And why are your shoes in the middle of the kitchen? And go let the dog in!

K - I think I'm ready to handle day 3 of exam week!

4 comments:

Dogs Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Bitch.

Anonymous said...

Stick It!!

maggie said...

It is so nice to see the spirit of the holiday alive and well in the Hanke household.