So far we are under a 2-hour delay. I will wait around until about 8:15 to see if anything else comes of the snow. I've got my fingers crossed. Lakota - where Madison and Max go - is closed. Lucky kids!
Oh, and don't you know I started getting my mystery pains again this morning. They haven't been too intense, just a couple of pangs. The sucky thing about the pains? I involuntarily yell out. I can't help it. It happens so quickly with no warning. Cross your fingers that it goes away. The interesting thing is that it is happening near to 4 weeks after the last time. Almost in conjunction with that "time" in my cycle. I know you all wanted to hear about that. However, the first time it happened, in October, I was nowhere near my "time". So weird.
More later! Cross your fingers.

1 comment:
I've got my fingers, toes, and my eyes crossed which is making this comment very hard to type. I'm waiting around until about 8:05 or so. I think 275 is going to be a parking lot, and 71 doesn't look much better. It will take me quite a while to get to school. Oh well, I get there when I get there.
Post a Comment