Monday, July 23, 2007

Waterlogged!

I think my fingers and toes - my phalanges - are still pruny! I was in the pool forever yesterday! Lounging, swimming, playing volleyball - Deeelicious! Dad has had the heater on so the water was about 85, 86. It was fairly cool yesterday too so when you got out, and the wind blew it was kinda chilly! Think I'll go over today and swim some more!

So, plans: Maggie and Charlie are going to go to Lynne's tonight for dinner and then spend the night there. They were forced to rent a car on Saturday - Becky's broke down on 71 - so I will go with them to take it back and then drive them over to Landen and drop them off at Lynne's. All this after swimming and sunning. They leave for home tomorrow so I'll figure out when they are going to fly out and take them to the airport. Wednesday, I'm having lunch with the ladies (don't let me forget and what time?) and then I need to get ready for our rowdy weekend down in KY. Yeah!

I need to go walk the dogs but it's garbage day so I'll wait until the truck has gone by - which sucks because then Bubba is all distracted with the nasty smells that have been left behind from the dripping, leaking, fuming mass of metal. Yuck! There's been this oily, slick spot right out in front of our neighbor's house for 3 weeks. You know the dogs just want to roll in it and get that stink embedded right behind their ears and around their necks. I'm tempted to go squirt Dawn on it so that when it rains the spot will go away. It's gross!

Anyway, must mosey and stick my eyeballs in and get appropriately dressed for walking.

No comments: