Friday, June 01, 2007
My Friend Diane...
...is officially off my "Favorites" list. Why, you ask? Why am I dumping her? Why have I trashed her site from my list? Well, imagine, everyday, the anticipation of waking up and hoping, praying really, that you will have the excitement and pleasure of reading a new post on your friend's blog, only to find that, alas, nothing new is there. It's the same old sh%&. As much as I like looking at her dryer with a cat in it, I'm longing for more and more is not there. In fact, there is nothing. Nothing to look forward to. Nothing to hope for. So, I am giving up. I have lost hope. I have decided not to torture myself anymore with dreams and desires. It's a sad day! I must go weep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I hope there wasn't any gnashing of teeth while you were weeping. I know she had to go to a funeral today and Ozzie was having seizures yesterday, but it has been over a month since she last posted. C'mon Diane!! :-)
Of course horrible things happened and then I go and post a mean blog - all par for Muir's life. Ah, well, Diane, you know I joke but seriously UPDATE YOUR FREAKING BLOG!!!
It will probably take her about a month to even see that you have taken her off your favorites list because she doesn't read anybody's blog very often either.
Maybe she can update her blog about being taken off your favorites list. There's your first subject, GO! (Kind of sounds like the $25,000 pyramid - "Here's your first subject, GO!" Hee Hee!!)
I've probably been deleted from your comment section too. But I am still going to say I still love you ( I typed I still love me) even though you deleted me. And I do read all the blog's Missy Kim. And it don't take me a month. So there! I just couldn't remember my password. How do you think I knew about your green eyes?
Post a Comment