Boo! Mom left today. We had a great time. We shopped for plates at antique stores for her kitchen, we swam with Max and Madison while visiting with Aunt Sister, we cooked, drank and talked and talked and talked and talked. Thanks for coming and staying with me Mom, I can't wait for you to come back soon.
So, after Mom left today, I took my 2+ mile walk, ate breakfast and went shopping for all things needed at PIB. Food and alcohol. I also went to the library and got a book on CD so Jim and I can listen on the way up Sunday. Now I only have to clean the house, go to Kroger and pack.
I can't wait to get to PIB. It looks like the weather may be a bit rainy but I don't care...as long as I can relax and hang with my hubby. I've hardly seen him these last two weeks because he's been working really hard so some quality time together will be nice. I also bought the first season of Nip/Tuck so we could watch while hanging at the Bay at night. It was only $20 so I thought, "Why not?" I hear it's really good...we'll see.
I am now going to take a hot bath and read my book. I am currently reading Whitethorn Woods by Maeve Binchy. As all her books are, its really good. Her books always have several characters in it that she dedicates separate chapters to and in the end, they all have some connection. This one is centered around a "magical well" located in Rossmore, Ireland called St. Ann's Well. I'm about 1/2 way through and hope to finish by the time we leave so I can start a new book.Life isn't too exciting right now - it's hot, dry, and I wish my sister were here to go to the pool with me and hang out. K - that's all. More later.

1 comment:
I wish I were there to go to the pool with you! I also wish I were there so we could go look for wedding dresses together, and not ones that cost $2000 and $4000.
Post a Comment