These are the ten questions host James Lipton asks every guest on his show "Inside Actors Studio". I thought of is during my last post when I was writing about Jim's illness and it made me think about what profession I would hate to have. Here are my answers:
What is your favorite word?
Summer
What is your least favorite word?
IEP
What turns you on [creatively, spiritually or emotionally]?
A beautiful, sunny, summer morning
What turns you off?
Thinking about money
What sound or noise do you love?
The wind blowing at PIB
What sound or noise do you hate?
My dogs crying in pain
What is your favorite curse word?
Mother Fuck
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Writer
What profession would you not like to do?
Nursing
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Good Job" and then he/she hands me a cigarette, no, a pack of cigarettes. A carton!

No comments:
Post a Comment