Fast forward to 4:45. This is the time when Boo, who'd been watching the clock, climbed on top of me to sit in my lap and lick the bejesus out of my face until I agreed to get up to give him his after-breakfast treat. He's relentless. This morning, same thing happened but instead of hopping up, I tried to gently shove him off me and say, "Uh uh! Not this morning." But he didn't let up and started pawing me. Once again, I tried to gently push him away while saying, "Boo! I'm not doing it this morning. Give me a minute." But he wasn't having it. He once again, pounced on me and even more aggressively "kissed" me. And then who joins in the pestering? Scout. He jumped in, pawing at me and bark/howling. I mean, what the heck!? I'm convinced they were saying, "C'mon!!! Don't give in! Be strong! Power through!!!" So I did. And when I got off that elliptical I was so happy and proud that I didn't let the exhaustion take over.
Oh, and The Pitt is back so I got to watch 1/2 of the first episode which makes me happy. What doesn't make me happy is that they're releasing episodes once a week. That's good and bad. Good because at least it will fuel me on Fridays to work out but bad because now I can't binge.
I've really been enjoying my spa lately. The last two days I've gotten in to swim and it's been lovely. With the warmer weather, I turned down the temp a bit and it really gave me gas to complete a full workout. I've found that the tippy top temp (104) makes it hard to get a 30 minute workout in. Of course anticipating the lower temperatures coming, I turned it back up to 104 and am excited to get in tonight. So happy we put that thing in. Even with the problems it's given us it's still worth it.
I have an ETR/IEP today which I'm not looking forward to. It's for a kid who spends half his day at the career center and half at Kings, which means, I never see him. It's hard to give sped services to a kid who you don't see. I'm trying to convince the parents to convince the kid to go full time at the career center next year. We'll see if that happens. It's also for the kid who didn't get the modified exam a couple weeks ago. I'll be interested to see if the parent say anything about that. If they do, it will be very hard for me to NOT throw the gen ed teacher under the bus. I will not take a bullet for her, that's for sure. And considering she alluded to it being my fault, I'll certainly make sure there's no question that she made the mistake.
Dinner tonight: I'm going to use the leftover taco meat to make taco salads tonight. Yummy.
Plans for the weekend: We need to clean the house but other than that, nothing much. We really need to get back to Big Sandy's to bet a new recliner. Maybe we'll do that.
Okay best mosey. Happy Friday! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment