Monday, November 17, 2025

I Got This

Thinking that this time next week I'll be in PIB and hopefully still asleep makes getting through this week easy. Not to mention Stupid Baby is suspended for two days. I can do anything when I've got a week off in my future. 

So yeah, on Friday Stupid Baby was caught with a vape. It wasn't his but word is he's always pestering other kids to give him their vapes so he can "take a hit". Do I believe he actually vapes? No. Is he an attention seeking little pipsqueak? Absolutely. Does his name fit him? Apparently. I thought about changing it but he keeps proving it to be apt. So for now...Stupid Baby he stays. 

The weekend was pretty good. Friday we hung out for a bit with the neighbors but I was exhausted and just didn't have it in me to stay up late. I got in the spa and was probably in bed around 9:00. Saturday Jim and I went out to try and find a recliner. We headed to Big Sandy's where they had a pretty good selection but we wanted to see all our options so didn't make a purchase. (We'll probably go back though because their prices can't be beat.) Afterwards we headed to Cheesecake Factory for lunch. 

Saturday night we went out to dinner with Doug and Lauren. We ate at a new place nearby called Pig Candy. It's a bbq place and was quite good. Very casual (you order at the counter, find a table and they bring it out) but all homemade and yummy. From there we came home and played cards. It was another early night which was fine with me. 

Sunday I made breakfast, walked, then Jim and I went to Furniture Fair to check out their recliners. They didn't have the selection Big Sandy has and their prices were probably 50% higher. After that we came home to watch the Bengals but I couldn't watch much into the 2nd half and so instead we started a new series on Peacock (All Her Fault). Dinner was Salisbury steak. I got in the hot tub after dinner and went to bed where I slept like a baby. 

At Big Sandy's they have a selection of full body massage recliners that were A. MAZING!!! Jim got in one that was $6500 and proceeded to moan and groan like...well, you know. I can't blame him. I tried the $7500 one and holy shit! If they weren't so ugly, I'd actually consider it. I just don't want that behemoth in my family room. 

Dinner tonight will be a cobb salad. I need to make something quick because I'm going to see if I can get to the yard mowed one more time before it rains all day long Tuesday. I'm only going to do the backyard though. The front isn't too bad and I don't want to do to myself what I did last week. 

And that's about all I've got. Happy Monday. Later! 

No comments: