It's not that I'm thinking negatively rather I need to prep myself in anticipation for the weather that's on its way. Of course the storms are supposed to hit right around bedtime which means I won't sleep because I'll be tracking what's coming. And Jim's no help to me because he'll just snooze away and when I wake him up to tell him I'm scared he'll say, "It's fine." Which I guess should settle me but his lack of...concern? It makes me nuts because he says it between snores and that tells me he's not paying attention. I remember once when the sirens were going off and Jim was all like, "It's past us...we're fine." I mean what am I supposed to do with that. I'm in the basement and he's snoozing upstairs? C'mon Jim!
Dinner tonight: I'm going to make a quiche (it's already made so I guess I should say I'm going to heat up a quiche) and I'm not sure what to serve with it. I was going to make a salad and maybe I still will but I'm not sure what kind. Maybe a spinach salad.
Yesterday after I walked Scout I decided to get in the pool and exercise since it's probably the only day that I'll have to do that with what's coming. I have to say, it was a lovely workout. I managed to do a 1/2 hour switching between legs and arms and man I felt good afterward. All of that to say that I'm so glad we got the Bullfrog. It's so awesome.
How terrible is it that yesterday when my Minecraft kid came to class I was elated that he was missing work? This meant that as he walked up to my desk to continue the (one-sided) conversation from Monday I was able to say, "Yo, Steve!" (Steve is a main character in Minecraft apparently) "You're missing a Biology assignment...get on it." That send him directly back to his desk where he remained occupied until he fell asleep. How terrible is it that I didn't wake him up right away? Ugh. Teacher fail.This morning when I turned on Cheers, it was the final episode with Diane (Shelley Long) which makes me so happy! I'm a much bigger fan of Rebecca (Kirstie Alley). Granted I didn't like Kirstie Alley's politics etc. but I'm able to separate the character from the person.
Okay. Time to get a move on. Happy...ooh...Wednesday! (I started to type Tuesday) Later!


No comments:
Post a Comment